Mansilla de las Mulas, is a town of 2,000 residents, in its old area surrounded by a large wall with a perimeter of 1000 meters. In this town you can visit the magnificent Ethnographic Museum Provincial, with over 3500 square meters and containing a large museum. In addition Mansilla de las Mulas is only 15 km. de Leon, and is well connected by road with buses and taxis. (Only 20 minutes).
SCHEDULE OF CHAMPIONSHIP
November 22nd, Thursday
- Teams Arrival at Mansilla de las Mulas (León) – Spain.
- Teams will be received at the Bus Station of Mansilla de las Mulas to take them to HOTELS.
- Referees Seminar from 18:00 PM to 20:00 PM.
- Continental Meeting of Europe, Africa, Asia, America and Oceania, (Hall of Museum) from 19:00 PM to 20:00 PM
- WAF Congress Meeting From 20:00 PM to 21:00 PM and elections to the Executive Committee of WAF (Presiden, Vicepresident senior, 3 Vicepresidents, General Secretary, Vocal of Referees, Vocal of Africa, Vocal of America, Vocal of Asia, Vocal of Europe and Vocal of Oceania).
November 23rd, Friday
- Team registration, collection of Country Affiliation Fees and Competitors entry fees by WAF & Weigh-ins from 09:00 AM to 13:00 PM.
- 16:00 PM Start de World Championship. (Junior, Master and Disabled)
- Disabled Men Right Hand and Left Hand – Open (but, with World Titles if the competitors are of different weights.)
- Disabled Women Right Hand and Left Hand – Open (but, with World Titles if the competitors are of different weights.)
- Master Men Right Hand and Left Hand: -78kg, -86kg., +86kg.
- Master Women Right Hand and Left Hand: -65kg, +65kg.
- Junior Boys Right Hand and Left Hand: -57kg, -63kg, -70kg, -78kg, -86kg, +86kg
- Junior Girls Right Hand and Left Hand: -49kg, -54kg, -60kg, -67kg.,+67kg.
- Prize Distribution
November 24th, Saturday
OPENING CEREMONY, starts at 10:00 AM. All National Team Captains are requested to make their individual Team members assemble in front of the Championship Pavilion Sport, with their National Flag & proper dress as per WAF Dress Code for Competitors, Referees and Officials. Soon after Completion of Opening Ceremony, Championship Starts.
- President's speech.
- General Secretary’s speech.
- León Traditional Music.
- Spanish Traditional Music.
- Wrestling Traditional of León.
- Audiovisual of Armsport.
- New President’s speech.
- All day with to Celebrites Dj's
- Senior Men Right Hand: -52kg., -57kg., -63kg., -70kg., -78kg., -86kg., -95kg., -105kg., -117kg., +117kg. (New categories)
- Senior Women Right Hand: -49kg, -54kg, -60kg, -67kg, -75kg, -83kg, +83kg.
- Prize Distribution
November 25th, Sunday
Competition: from 10:00 AM to 14:00 PM.
- Senior Men Left Hand: -52kg., -57kg., -63kg., -70kg., -78kg., -86kg., -95kg., -105kg., -117kg., +117kg. (New categories)
- Senior Women Left Hand: -49kg, -54kg, -60kg, -67kg, -75kg, -83kg, +83kg.
- Prize Distribution and Closing Ceremony
November 26th, Monday